CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The Controller of your personal data is Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA", registration No 40203039070, legal address: Tērbatas Street 30, Riga. It means that we are responsible for safe use of data compliant with the valid regulations.
Contact details: Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA", registration No 40203039070, legal address: Tērbatas Street 30, Riga.
Data are processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (GDPR- General Data Protection Regulation), in particular, full guarantees of personal data protection required by the law are created. The data controller, appointed in accordance with the requirements of the law, uses technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of personal data processed, appropriate to the hazards and the category of data under protection, in particular he protects data against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, takeover by unauthorised persons, processing with breach of the Act, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction. The data controller keeps, in particular, documentation describing the manner of data processing. Data can only be processed by persons having authorisation conferred by the data controller.
The personal data obtained from you are used by the Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA" in order to:
- protect the health status, provide medical services, enter into and perform contracts or other medical services, as may prove necessary for the purpose of the treatment, as well as in order to manage the provision of medical services.
- perform contracts (e.g. contract of employment, contract for provision of services and other civil-law contracts)
- fulfil the legal obligation of the Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA" as the controller,
- make medical documentation available to the entities authorised and to the judiciary,
- issue documents about temporary inability to work,
- issue certificates on previous treatment at the request of patients and entities authorised by them,
- issue and store invoices as well as accounting documents,
- issue certificates concerning the course of employment and cooperation,
- keep staff documentation and perform obligations resulting from employment contracts and civil-law contracts,
- respond to complaints on time and in the form specified by the regulations,
Your data shall be processed:
- for the time of provision of medical benefits and services related thereto,
- for the time for which regulations of the binding law oblige the Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA" to store your personal data,
- in the period when the the Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA" may sustain legal consequences of default in performing the obligation in question, resulting from current legal provisions,
- for the duration of contracts concluded and then for the period after which claims expire
In cases and to the extent specified by law, your personal data may be transferred to authorized institutions, for example authorities supervising the activities of Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA", law enforcement agencies and legal protection authorities.
Payments made to the Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA" e.g. via a bank or a financial institution shall result in transfer of information on the account and institution from which the payment has been made. The Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA" shall process these data to check whether the payment has been made correctly and for the purposes related to determining possible complaints, making refunds, filing and defending claims, and for the purposes of creating statistics and analyses.
The Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA" may achieve your data from public registers in order to verify or determine data significant from the point of view of proper performance of medical services.
If the processing of your personal data by the Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA" breaches legal regulations, you may file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Everyone has the right to:
- request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- object to the processing of data to the extent that the basis for processing is the premise of the legitimate interest of Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA",
- withdrawal of consent to data processing to the extent that consent is the basis for processing. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- data portability of Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA", ie for receipt from Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA", personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
In order to use the above-mentioned rights, please contact Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "MCRA" via the contact details indicated above.